Whether it’s timing your local 5K or managing your entire event, RTS is set up to meet your needs. Our expert staff and state-of-the-art equipment are here to bring you to Race Time!
What We Offer
A to Z event services. Below is a sampling of what we can bring to your event.
- Chip timing
- Finish line management and equipment
- Online registration set up and management
- PA Sound systems for finish line entertainment
- Web results posted for your participants
- Race consultation
- Race course design and certification
- T-Shirt and Award procurement and production
- Event Sanctioning
- On-Site race day registration management
- Race packet assembly
- Race day data management
- Power generators for those hard to reach venues
RFID Chip Timing
We utilize the RFID Ultra Timing Systems with disposable chip on bib.
ULTRA DISPOSABLE CHIP ON BIB TIMING SYSTEM:
- Road races such as 5K’s all the way through marathons.
- Advantage of this system is higher read rates, less interference, and easy distribution and no chip collection after the race.
- This is the system of choice for any size road race small to large.
What our Customers say about us.
“Brian and his team at Race Time Sports were awesome to work with! They organized our Turkey Day 5K and it came off great! I know why they were referred to us as being ‘the best in the business’. We have already booked them for our future events.”
– Don C., Race Director, Turkey Day 5K
“Race Time Sport’s passion for the sport and commitment to Central Florida Runners is evident in every event they do.”
– Nicole B., Race Director, Spirit of the Y 5K
“From planning to execution is was evident that Race Time Sports knew what they were doing. Their professional knowledge about road races helped our committee avoid major challenges. Boys Town has already confirmed Race Time Sports for future events.”
– Terry K., Race Director, Candy Cane 5K